CountryMinded is a new political party that has been established to restore an uncompromised voice for rural and regional Australia on the premise that:
- A viable rural sector is vital to the future of the Country
- Increasingly the Country’s economy is reliant on a viable rural sector
- The policies that will sustainably resolve issues facing rural Australia will benefit all sectors of the economy
- The current political representation does not and cannot effectively reflect the needs of rural and regional Australia
CountryMinded seeks to re-establish old political values and foster statesmanship and real leadership to provide a meaningful and effective political conscience.
CountryMinded was founded for our farming families and all who rely on their viability now and for the future, but the cause is much bigger than this. Indirectly, CountryMinded platforms will provide benefit to all sectors of the economy.
Join now and help us win the future we and our children deserve.
We are very pleased to announce our line up for the 2016 Federal Election:
NEW SOUTH WALES
New England - David Mailler
Lead Senate Candidate - Chris Buckman
Second Senate Candidate - Methuen Morgan
Maranoa - Luke Arbuckle
Lead Senate Candidate - Peter Mailler
Second Senate Candidate - Sherrill Stivano
Click on the links above to learn more about our candidates and to make a contribution to their campaigns.
Please support our candidates:
We understand that you are busy. All of our candidates are fitting this campaign into their working lives too. However there are a couple of small things you can do that will be enormously helpful.
- Spread the word! If you’re on Facebook, share our posts with your friends and encourage them to do the same. You can find us at www.facebook.com/CountryMindedAu. We’re also on twitter:www.twitter.com/CountryMindedAu.
- Encourage people to visit our website and read our policies: www.countryminded.org.au/policy.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if you can man a polling booth.
- We know money is tight but if you have even a few dollars to spare please visitwww.countryminded.org.au/donate and tip some money into the tin. Every dollar counts.